Tuesday 23 March 2010

Bored, but with a hint of mojo...

Sat in work, trying to call people that don't want to talk to me, requesting money from struggling businesses. It's a virtually impossible task, not to mention soul destroying. However, the monotony of this has flicked a switch in me and, although I am slightly fearful to write this in case it runs off and hides again, it would seem that my list writing mojo may be on it's way back. Yay!

I have a compulsive urge to write down all the things I can think of that need doing. Even if it's without structure, rather like 'downloading my brain' as some of you have suggested.

Of course, I can't do this right now, I'm in the middle of a busy office, supposed to be collecting debts. Typical!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment